Meet us at the Rushford Historic Depot along the Root River Trail to begin savoring the flavors of the Rushford area.
At the Historic Depot:
- Live Music by TravAce Oppelt from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Rushford Fire & Ambulance Services’ Open House: Auto Extrication Demonstration at 10 and noon; MedLink AIR helicopter lands at 1 p.m. and stays until 2 p.m. (weather and availability dependent); fire house for kids; Sparky the Fire Dog gives goodies throughout the day; Personal Health & Safety handouts; free Blood Pressure Checks; and the firefighters will serve coffee, cookies, candy, and slushies.
- Pumpkin Activities and Pumpkin Painting for kids
- Featherstone Farm with fall produce for sale
- Rislov Family Pumpkins for sale
- Root River Trail T-shirts for sale
- Rushford Lions with free popcorn
- Rushford Area Historical Society’s Depot Tours or Self-Guided Historic Walking Tour of Rushford
- Rushford Masonic Lodge sponsors KidsID, a Child Safety Program in Minnesota
Participating throughout Downtown:
- Loken’s Rushford Inn
- Norsland Lefse
- Stumpy’s Restaurant
- studio-N-gallery (next to Root River Floral)
- Jessie Street Java
- First Presbyterian/Trinity ELCA Church
- Rushford Public Library
- The Creamery
- Pam’s Corner & Pam’s Off-Sale